Social Media has impacted our lives like nothing else. Be it offline or online, social media seems to have an undeniable presence and significance.
Leaving aside the offline aspect, social media seems to have crawled into every single hook and corner on the internet.
Every single website on the internet that you see today has social media icons in its footer area to let it’s users know of its social media presence.
That’s the power of social media.
On that note, these days many brands prefer to embed social media feeds on their official websites. It helps them to display user experience of their customers with the brand and generate social trust in the minds and hearts of aspiring and current users.
Social media feeds are the best source of user-generated content.
As the importance of user-generated content marketing increases, more prone marketers get to embedding social media feeds on their website.
This article discusses the benefits of embedding social feeds on your website and 5 such amazing tools that allow you to do so.
Why Should You Embed Social Media Feeds On Your Website?
Here are some major reasons which will tell you the fruitful benefits of embedding social media feeds on your website-
- It collects all your social media profiles at one place which helps you integrate your social media presence with your digital presence, thus, maximizing your touchpoints with your customers.
- It helps you improve your website UI. Social media feeds add colors, beauty, dynamic character, and hence enhances the visual appeal of the website.
- It helps you display user-generated content on your website. Doing so will enable you to showcase user experience to your existing and aspiring users. This will also boost the users’ trust in your brand. It also helps to enhance the conversion rates for your website.
- Users love social media feeds displaying user-generated content because they are fun, engaging, and interactive. It encourages other users to make similar posts on social media using your brand hashtag. This boosts user engagement with the brand.
- When you display social media feeds on your website, users tend to stay longer on your website, thus improving your website visitors’ dwell-time and reducing the bounce rate.
- When you integrate social media feeds on your website, you literally shuffle your social media traffic with your website traffic. This helps you to attract customers from both digital spheres. It helps you enhance your customer base.
- It helps to extend your advertising reach. Social media feeds embedded on your website makes your users aware of your social presence too, thus increasing your word of mouth marketing.
5 Amazing Tools To Embed Social Media Feeds On Your Website
Having discussed the amazing benefits of embedding social media feeds on your website, it’s time to enable you to do so.
Here are 5 such amazing tools that will let you embed social media feeds with ease. Come, let’s have a look.
Taggbox is a social media aggregator and display tool that lets you create and display beautiful social media feeds wall.
These social media feeds wall can be displayed to your audience either by installing a social wall at events or as digital signage. You could also social media feeds on your websites through social hubs.
It aggregates real-time user-generated content in the form of feeds from multiple social media platforms via various channels like hashtags, mentions, tagged, keywords, and many others.
It discovers and fetches content from multiple social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Slack, and so many more.
It comes with amazingly beautiful customization features to make your social media feeds more attractive and beautiful, powerful moderation features to maintain the quality of your social media feeds, and robust analytics features to track the performance of your social media feeds and analyze the customer engagement with those.
In order to embed social media feeds on your websites, all you need to do is create a social media feed wall with Taggbox, generate embed code from Taggbox, and finally paste it in the backend of the webpage where you want to display the social media feeds.
For e-commerce businesses, it comes with the amazing feature of embedding shoppable posts to your websites where you can link your socially generated user-created content, display them as social proof, and make them shoppable too. This amazing feature helps you generate user trust and grow your online business reviews.
EmbedSocial is a social media tool that lets you display engaging social media feeds, beautiful image galleries, and trustworthy online reviews on your website.
It helps you boost user trust, improve brand image, and enhance your business revenues. It allows you to sync Facebook pages and Google locations which lets you automatically fetch online reviews and display them on your website.
It is fast and easy-to-use. It is multipurpose. It aggregates social media feeds, act as Facebook notification platform, manages social media photo albums, embed them to your website, and many more other such features.
FeedWind is an RSS feed widget program and is really easy to use. It comes with amazing scrolling features and mobile-friendly display layouts.
It works perfectly for WordPress websites and is a really great and easy way of embedding RSS feeds into your website.
It lets you convert your RSS feed into a “blog roll” widget which can be easily embedded into your websites through an embed code.
Miappi is an amazing social media wall solution that lets it’s users unite their social media channels and user-generated content into one social media wall and display it across multiple channels like digital screens, website embeds, digital signage, and others.
It collects the best user-generated content from all over the social media channels wherever your brand has a presence, curates them to maintain the highest quality standards, and finally display them through social walls or embedded website social hubs on your official website, thereby, generating social trust and improving the brand authenticity and authority.
SnapWidget is a good way to integrate your social media channels with your website.
It allows you to embed widgets displaying Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube feeds on your website and increase your follower base.
It automatically fetches feeds from the following social media channels and updates them on your website, thereby, displaying the latest social media posts to your website visitors.
It gives you numerable widget options to be embedded on your website. E.g.- Instagram grid, Instagram popup, facebook grid, Welcome banner, Youtube feed, and so many more.
Over To You
These were some of the really best of their kind and amazing social media tools that allow you to embed social media feeds on your website.
It not only improves your website’s performance but also helps you to grow your online business and increase sales revenue.
Try the best one for your website and taste the fruitful benefits of embedding social media feeds.